Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Table's in a mess, school bags lying around, notes are everywhere, pieces of papers pin-ed up on my brown board, exams will officially begin in 12 days time, appetite's been pretty bad these few days, everything's piling up above my head and a little bit of homesickness is starting to kick in (yes, AGAIN!). Good Lord! What is wrong with me?! Hurrr.

Well, leave that as that. Guess I'll be alright after exams luhhh, but! I have to pack up my area first. Can't study when its so messy. Yea, 'rents would prolly be grinning from ear to ear when they see this. Like, "finally, our dearest girl can't stand mess!" Haha. What do you expect. It happens ALL the time when exam's around the corner. Mummy never cleans up my area when it's around exam time. She'll never dream of touching my stuff after the big-hoo-haa incident happened during my preparation for N Levels. Lol. I came back and my place was neatly packed and stacked. Of course I was happy. Duh! Like which person reaches home and sees their room nicely cleaned by someone else. Hah. Rested for a while, sat down at my study... Gracious! I was like.. I thought I put my books here? Where's my other stack of notes there?! Went straight to the kitchen and... ... "Mother! Did you clean my room?! Where's all my stuff?! Now I can't find my things! How am I suppose to study now?!" Okay, moral of the story, don't touch my things when its exam period. Wait till I'm over and done with, I'll clean up my mess. Otherwise, if it really gets messy like now... Everything's everywhere... I'll pack it up and put at places I'll remember. Haha. Come to think of it, I was such a naughty girl. Mother cleaned my room and there I was asking her millions of questions. *guilty face* Heh!

Right, Manal dropped out from this sem's FS Course 'cos of her little unborn baby. She'll be due this December. Prolly around 18 or 19. Ohwells, better for her too. I rather that she suspends her course and concentrate on binge-ing and resting instead of having to wake up every morning on time and having to be in uni for long hours. We all, normal ladies are already feeling so drained out after classes almost everyday, what more about her. Ohwells, promised to drop by her place when its holidays! Manal's just like a nice and gentle sibling that everyone wants. Notice I didn't type the word "little". Haha. She's a year older than I am. So yea. Anyhoos, her husband's an intern doctor at the hospital here. We're not the least worried. Both of them are from Saudi. I think. Or is it Oman? Ahhh. Nevermind. Their from the Middle East luh. Haha. (:

Ohwells, guess that's about all. Sigh! Pack up your table, Eunice! See, gotta nag at myself. Feel like I'm some ding-dong talking to myself in the room sometimes, you know! Well, at least I don't talk chunks of nonsense but sensible stuff like, Okay, Eunice! Time for Uni, its laundry day today, com'on pack up ur table. Yesyes, I'm not (yet) to the point where I speak nonsense to myself. Haha.

Alright! Gonna pack up my place and back to mugging. Laters, people! (:

No comments: