Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Okay, we're officially going nutts. Lectures are moving ahead like a bullet train. Had Stats In-class Assignment just now. Heaven knows what I did. Sham and Jai also had no clue what they were doing. Nisha finished and straight away said everything's wrong. Alex asked how was it and I replied so-so with a smirk. He said it sucked. Hah. That fella. Tsk. Oh, Alex looks like my little god-brother in SG. Someone, anyone or most that I come across, just reminds me of people I left back in SG. "How nice". Hurr.

Anyhoos, extra Assignment for Stats. Now we've got two on hand. Latest piece due this coming Tuesday and the Investigation Report's due the day after that. God, bless, us. *emotionless* Last Essay writing for EL's due tomorrow during class. Argumentative Essay on whether we're for or against Technology.

Gastric kicked in. I'm so not in the mood for food. Pretty much lost my appetite these few days. Have been living on water, biscuits, bread, soup , cereals but not much of solids. Blah. I know, its bad. Hurhur. But I'm trying to have my proper meals luh.

Ohwells! Guess I'll leave that as that. I'm off for a nap and up to do up my Reading Responses. Its due tomorrow. Pffft. Bye earthlings.

No comments: