Monday, September 8, 2008

Okay! As promised and said, so it shall be typed! Haha. Its exactly 11.36pm (NZ Time) and exactly 7.36pm (SG Time). Which nicely brings me to my main point, because someone's born at this time on 8th September! Apparently, after 20 years of him living and growing up day by day, and year by year... Now then he knows what time he touched down on a planet called, earth! Nonetheless, I'm glad at least he knows his time of birth now! Oh, nevermind. Better late than never! Hahaha. Fine, fine... I'll stop my long grandmother story... *grins*

HAPPY 20TH, AHMAD!
(aka MHCP, [lazy] old man & mr.smirker!)
Been a pleasure knowing you! All the best in everything you do & yeah, may your dreams *ahem* (mr.pilot) come true! :D Hope you're having a great time! ;) -Cheers! ((((:

Alright, back to reality! I'm totally, totally drained! Sham, Jai and others in WB classes were pretty tired too, I suppose. Could tell from all the sleepy faces and people getting high by laughing for no reason. Just in case you're wondering who. Its none other than ME! Totally cracked up after the end of Arch's class till I was done with classes at 5pm. Gracious. My eyes are so so heavy! Kept wanting to doze off and I was just on the dot for Stats lesson at 10am. Well, I was suppose to be at Uni by 9am for Accounting... But... Too lazy and sleepy to get up. So, attended afternoon's class instead. (:

Alright, Marketing Essay's done! 2 Reading Responses due this Thursday. Stats Investigation Report due next Wednesday. EL Portfolio to be completed and submitted by the end of next week. Lastly, start of exams on 22nd! How nice. Hurhur.

Ohwells! Tahan-ing! (: Alright. Guess i'll head back for my beauty sleep. Hehe. Nights earthlings! ;)

No comments: