Thursday, September 11, 2008

Missy's down with fever and sore throat. Prolly due to all the late nights and the weather. I'm slightly better for the time being 'cos I managed to take a wee nap after Uni today. (:

On a lighter, random and happier note, thank you dearest cousin for my advanced 20th! Bet she reckoned I'll be a little bored down in Christchurch, so she bought this!




Right, I don't think I need to literally spell out that picture aye? But just to clear some people's doubt if they're really THAT blurrrr (haha). Its a Boarding Pass to Auckland from Christchurch. So! My 20th! will be spent over at cuzzy's place. That's up the North Island. Disturbed her when I saw that Boarding Pass. Haha. I was like, "Wahhh, trying to kidnap me over to AKL huh?" Lol. 'Cos she's been bugging me to move my butt up to Auckland-U for my degree instead of doing it in Canterbury. Haha. Wellies, we'll see how! Lol. I've been saying that ever since she knew I was going to study in NZ. Heh. Anyways!

Fine, maybe I'm the blur one instead. But you can't blame me suspecting anything! 'Cos I'll be going up Auckland (yes, again) for Christmas this December! Air ticket's the present from Eldest Aunt and Uncle! Okay, if you remember me telling the entire world that Aunt's gonna buy me an air ticket for my Christmas trip? Yes, that's totally a separate thing from this and Aunt didn't ask me any details or whatsoever after the convo we had on MSN a week ago. So this was how the conversation went on one of the days last week with cousin and I...

*Received a text from cuzzy*


Tiff: *poke pokes* Free to go online now?

Eun: *changed MSN status to Online* Ehh, sorry. Just received your text. Yesyes, what is it?

Tiff: Pssh! So slow! Give me your passport details la. Mummy wants to book air ticket for you.

Eun: Eh? Really huh? Lol. Okay. *gives details that's on my passport*

Tiff: Oh, give as many details as possible la. Expiry date etc.

Eun: Oei, wait la. I'm typing mah. Haha.

Tiff: Pssh! Fineee... *Bleah!*

Eun: Okay! Anyways, tell your 'rents I said a BIG THANKS in advance ok!

Tiff: Aiya, you come up here then thank la.

Eun: Tsk! I thank now first can anot? December go up then thank again la. Anyway the word "thanks" is free. Haha. So I can say a million times, no charge. Lol!

Tiff: -.-! Okay la. Thanks for the details! (: Will let Mummy know! Gtg now.

Eun: dokie pokies. talk soon! bye!

Tiff: bye! (:

Seeeeee! I didn't think it was anything more than that. Just thought that Aunt asked Tiff to get my details. Blah. So yea. Tiff just sent the boarding pass to me. (ps: sry for the overlapping of copyright text. for security purposes)

Will be departing Christchurch the following Monday after I'm done with Exams. Staying over at cuzzy's place till 18th Oct. That's like two days before heading back to Uni. Hah. We're in the same time zone luh. So not much of a biggy. (: Besides, flight's just an hour and a half away from the South to North Island. Yay. (:

So here's my schedule, haha. 20th-cum-Spring hols, up in AKL for 3 weeks. Christmas with Aunt and Uncle (and MAYBE cousin brother), also up in AKL. That's for 2 weeks. Ahhh... My hols aren't that bored & bad, I see. Lol.

Nonetheless, a bigbigbig
THANK YOU for the advanced presents for 20th & Christmas, Aunt, Uncle and Tiff! (:

Yesyes, I'll definately save up for my trip over to AKL (again) for our 21st! Well, specifically... It's HER 21st!-cum-Christmas. Haha.

Anyhoos, EN Church Camp's from tomorrow evening till Sunday! Yay. Haha. Think its gonna be fun. I hope. I think. I hope. Ahh, stop it Eunice. Lol. Gloria and Raymond said it'll be fun. Haha. But yea luh, I'll take it as a wee break before I head back for the last week of intensive revision for exams. (:

Dokie pokies, off to finish up my homework and at least do up one of my Stats assignment! Blahs.
*Stress* mode luhh! Hahas.

Kk. Better stop. Type so much ready. Lol. Laters! ;)

No comments: