Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello world. Its exactly 8.57am now. The sky's blue and the sun's shining so brightly with pretty spring flowers slowly blooming. The ducks are quacking and the birds are chirping. The sound of airplanes taking off makes me wanna sit on it and head back to Singapore.

*snaps finger*

Okay, I guess I'm dreaming too much! Reality check! I'm just about done with my Marketing Essay. Left with Question Two which is worth 20 marks. Apparently still stuck with it. Plus I've got to find relevant referencing or rather quotes for my essay/answers given. I still have yet to do one of my Reading Responses for English. I guess I'm more or less feeling very relieved now that I'm done with two thirds of my Essay for Marketing. Sense of achievement early in the morning. Haha!

Nonetheless, special thanks to a few people who kept me company even if it was for a short while.

- Sotong for our little wacky story of us as a Gold-Platinium Card holders of IMH in SG,

- Rino, Jc and yes, Sotong (again), for our crazy conversation of us being animals in my imaginary future farm and ocean in NZ, and a little catch up with the two guys as well,

- Ahmad for being so blur because I asked him to find for an IMH "outlet" that's located in Christchurch, which made me cracked up even more, because I made him go into his stoned mode twice in a row, but I think you were really tired, and

- Ashik for his nonsense, the stress reliever who always attempts to make my life miserable on MSN (as usual) but I'm just too used to it by now. Haha, too bad, bestfriend! Lol!

Seriously, thank God for lovely friends! If not I don't know what I'll become if I didn't know them. Well, maybe not totally a goner without them. Prolly just be missing out on what's the fun side of life. They've been a great support. Always been. Oh, don't be disheartened if you're not mentioned! Not that Eunice doesn't think that you've not supported her in any way, because everyone did! Haha! But yea, I appreciate every single one of you okay! ;)

Ohwells! Guess I'll prolly go take a nap and carry on with my LAST question for my Essay when I'm up. Its laundry day, today! Errr, but I'll do it later when I'm up too! Haha! Have a great Sunday earthlings! (:

No comments: