Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh what a night.

I was suppose to update after I'm done with my Stats paper in the evening yesterday but I was super duper drained and my eyes were like telling me: "hello little owner , please go to bed now. we're tired too". Which I did when I got back from Uni at 7pm. It was SO dark please! But its alright, my flat's just 5 mins away from campus. yay. Reached my flat, dump my bag and keys on the table, went to the kitchen, took an apple, washed it, sat at the dinning area with Patricia (my other flat mate from M'sia), watched TV (Shortland Street) and had no idea what was going on either. Finished my apple in 15 mins or so, I think. Washed up, changed, snuggled under my blanket at about 7.30pm and poof! I just woke up! ; 6.30am. 11 hours of sleep! Okay, That's how bad I was preparing for Stats paper since Econs & Mgmt paper was over on Monday. I didn't have a single bit of time to even touch Stats during the one week break we had last week 'cause we were all squeezing so much theorotical facts and information into our little pea brain for Econs and Mgmt. Seriously speaking, time wasn't enough, too many pages of questions, so much to write, too little space for our words. Blah. Terry would probably have an EASY time to mark our Econs paper. Sham, Jai & I would probably score for Mgmt instead of Econs. We totally gave up on Econs and started scribbling for Mgmt. Okay, this can go on and on forever if you just let me go on talking/typing about what happened for Monday's MST. Ohwells.

Anyways, Stats paper was that easy. Its like, a for sure score A+ kind of paper, BUT! i missed out on some specific definitions. Which I'm hoping it wouldn't cause me to lose a chunk of marks. Duhh, my brain wasn't even thinking properly before we entered the exam hall. Go ask Sham, Jai & Nisha. I was laughing non-stop. The slightest thing also made me burst out into laughter. Oh, and about Sham. She was oh-so-nice luhh, huh. See, the scenario went like this.

*Sham, Jai, Nisha & Eunice got off their seats, walked to the side of the exam hall's doorway, stood there, and while standing there, Eunice's right leg had pins & needles* So here's the conversation and what course of action took place along with it.

Eunice: Urgghhh... pins and needles... Hurr. Eh, Sham. Wearing slippers right? Can you just stand on my right foot for awhile?

[To all readers and even anyone on this planet earth with reading/hearing/whatever other disabilities... Note the word said and stated: "S-T-A-N-D"]

Sham: Huh?! You sure ah?!

[And just within split seconds, before Eunice could answer anything....]

Sham: (looks at Eunice's right foot and there came Sham's long and i mean, l-o-n-g... right foot... **STOMP!**)

Jai, Nisha & Eunice went: AHHH! SHAM!!!?

Eunice: Which part of my English did you not understand ah? I said STAND not STEP/STOMP AS HARD AS YOU COULD! Gawd, Sham!

Sham: *then realises how hard she stomped her foot on Eunice's* and exclaims, OMG!!!!! I'm sooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Is it pain?!

Jai: Eh, here I am standing not being "stomped" on, but I feel the pain for Eunice lah! Sham ahh!

Eunice: *looks at Sham and started laughing* Aiyo, you ah. Next time cannot tell you that I've got pins and needles ready luhhh.

Sham: Sorry sorry! Is it pain?!

Eunice: *laughed again* Its okay. I'm alright now. Thanks anyway. (:

Okay, morale of the story...

1) Don't ever ask anyone anything before a/the start of an exam/test paper. Why? Because, their mind isn't thinking normally and therefore could probably affect their hearing.

2) You probably would want to recall the event that happened before if that same person happens to be around the next time you've got pins and needles again.

HAHA! Right. I think that's about all. Update later or smth. Gotta prepare for classes now. Lol. Ciaos, earthlings! (:

No comments: