Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hey there.

Thursday's English essay writing was alright. Didn't finish my conclusion paragraph tho'. Blah. Ohwells. Yea, and I had a stiff neck. Hurhur. I couldn't even turn my neck! But I was much much better at night. Thank God. (: Other than that... Thursday's just an okay day. Nothing much happened.

Yesterday was a crazy! Accounting class was packed in that SMALL tutorial room. TSK. Pam shouldn't have told WBI & II that we can swop classes if we can't make it at a certain timing. I mean... *sighs* no comments luhh. Term 2's just upside down. Ohwellies. Other than that, had a photo shoot after class at 3pm. It's for Uni Webpage Profile and Uni Prospectuses. In exchange for my face they gave $100 Gift Voucher at Westfield Shopping Mall. Yay. I can go get my swimming gears. I think. Hah. (: Pictures will be out in 2 weeks time. So once I get a copy of the CD, I'll post it up. :D

4 weeks to Finals. Starting to feel a little drained already. That's why... I'm looking forward to my 3 weeks of Spring break. Totally need it luhh. Tsk.

Stayover at Aunty Renu's place tomorrow with Nisha, 'cause its Uncle Phil's birthday! Won't be online. So, guess i'll have to webcam with my parents tonight. Err, I think. If not will be next Sunday ready. Hurrr.

Blah. K luhhs. I'm feeling uber tired today. Prolly carry on with my Essay editing and Accounts assignment later. Hoohoo. Bye earthlings. (:

No comments: