Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flowers are slowly blooming, so Spring's coming. Officially starts on 1st of September. Weather's been good these few days but still a little chilly at times. Daylight Saving is starting on 28 September '08 till April'09. So instead of having 24 hours a day, I'll have 23 hours only. Which brings me to my main point... I'll be FIVE hours ahead of Singapore during this period of time. Ohwells.

Three weeks to Finals. Account's getting slightly interesting. Marketing is dry as per normal but still manageable. 2nd last chapter of Stats. Everyone's pretty confused with Factorials (n!) but we should be fine. I think. English is getting more and more intense as days passes by. Arch is rushing everything. 3 reading responses and 2 essays. Blah.

Eunice is just feeling very drained. That's all. Sighs!

Till then, take care earthlings. (:

No comments: