Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today's weather is freezing cold! One moment my eyes are dry. Another moment my eyes are teary. Guess its probably the change of season and maybe the main reason... Not enough rest. Heh. Well, I try as much as I can to have sufficient rest but my workload's not giving me a chance to. Hurhur. Ohwells! Yesyes and to "MHP" I'll look at your picture after I get my eye drops from the pharmacy tomorrow okay. Lol!

Anyhoos, eldest aunt asked for my passport details 'cos she's gonna buy me an air ticket to Auckland for Christmas this December! Yay! Thanks Dagu! ((: A weeeeeeee break before I head back to Uni to finish up Foundation Year and it'll be the actual start of BCom. Ahhhs...

I have nooooo mood to do my assignments tonight. So just sorted out all my notes for reference to my Mktg Essay. pfftz.

Okay y'all. Eunice is uber tired now. Nights earthlings.

No comments: