Friday, September 5, 2008

Stats & Accounts class till 12pm. Arch probably had an appointment so, there wasn't EL class at 2pm. Went to work after class. Reached my flat around 9.45pm. Dinner time was mad rush. Okay, a wee scalding on my left thumb, forgot 2 goreng pisangs' so i had to run after the customer in the freezing cold wind (without my jacket some more) and! the kitchen door was pushed against my right cheek. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... super duper clumsy today luh. fine, it just wasn't my day either. I'm not feeling too well now. BLARHS! Headache, irritating one moment of hot-teary-&-dry eyes and! cramps. Pffft. Well, at least this ain't anything compared to the worst i had back in SG. (:

Alright, tomorrow and Sunday I'm gonna be like a busy buzzing bee. So, I need my rest now. Too tired and weak to do anything now luhh. Sigh! Night everyone. Laters.

No comments: