Saturday, September 27, 2008

Exam week is finally over. English was okay. Accounts, totally messed it up. Didn't get to tally the balances and I wrote nonsense for my theory. Marketing was good. Stats was a depressing and intimidating paper that I've ever sat for in my entire life. Ohwells. Its all over. I can only sit and wait for the results to be out. booo.

Other than that, Sham & Jai stayed over since last Friday all through till exams were over. Ho! Totally cool. Went out for walks together whenever we needed to have fresh air before heading back to mugg. Tons of laughter about all the silly stuff we did back in SG. Talked about the good and bad times we went through together for the past 3 years in Business School. Was pretty much of a memory. So yeah. Thanks girls. (:

Played frisbee with Siew Ping, Angline, Gloria, Li Ying, Calvin, Raymond, Ben and another chinese guy. Haha, apologies. Don't know his name. But anyhoos, its a little de-stress after exams for me. So yeah. Went back for a shower and off to Super Service at EN with Gloria and Raymond. Was cool. Reminds me of CharisMA's youth service tho'.

Ohwells! Its the start of "daylight saving" at 3am tomorrow. Its usually an hour ahead of the standard time. So we gotta forward our clocks an hour faster before we head for bed tonight! Eg. instead of 10pm we forward it to 11pm. We'll have one hour less of sleep tonight. Okay, I think that's the explanation of the timing but as for the daylight period itself... I have noooo idea why they need daylight saving. Haha. Just so you know, we'll be 5 hours ahead of SG starting from tomorrow (Sunday, 28 September 2008) till Monday, 6 April 2009.



On random notes...

- thank You for being with me through my ups and downs,

- thank you for remembering me a week in advance even though I haven't spoken to you in weeks,

- thank you for the trip to your place this coming hols,

- thank you for always making me feel welcomed, and

- for always making me feel really dumb, but i still thank you. (:

FRIENDS, FAMILY and GOD are the inevitable part our lives. Every single friend that I meet or cross paths with sure did make/made an impact in my life. Be it the small, medium or big things that has ever happened, i still remember each pal ; for the good memories. (: Long time friends, good friends, old friends, new friends, whatever you name/call it... My bottom line is... I love all my friends, family and of course God. So, to everyone, you are definitely much appreciated. ((:


Love always,

Eunice

No comments: