Sunday, August 31, 2008

Okay, before I start... pictures of photo shoot can be found on friendster and facebook. Its all there but its only a couple of it 'cause most of it is repeated. (: Will post up my student profile's link sometime during this week.

Anyhoos, went grocery shopping ytd. Got so bored being cooped up in my room all day long. Its boring you know! Hah. Well, that's because I was too lazy to do up my assignments. Just wanted to laze around, go for a walk or something. So yea, ended up walking to Woolworths to get my groceries. Heh. Then the cashier was like... "Just a quiet day for you?" Yea, pretty much. "Stocking up food aye?" Hurrr, yea. "Studying at the Uni?" Yea. "Alright. Have a great day." Yupp, thanks. You too. "Laters". (: Laters. That's pretty much for my saturday.

Did spring cleaning with my area today. Woke up, bathed, did my laundry, vaccumed my room, packed my study. What a day. Feel so accomplished. HAHA! Just kidding. :DDD

Yea, and I'm in the midst of assignmenting now. Just finished my Accounting Revision Sheet. Left with Reading Responses (RR). Sigh. I'm getting a little sick & bored of RR. Hurhur.

Ohwellies, Spring's officially starting tomorrow. Just hope it doesn't snow out of the blue during Spring. Christchurch weather is really crazy. Okay, its like umpteen times telling the entire world this, but yea, it is. Haha.

Count down to Finals and Spring Break please. Its finally September. *Phew*

Yes, & I've gotten my answer. So, I'll stay put. Period. ((((:

Dokie pokes, off to do RR. Blahs! Laters.

No comments: